- Used in the fields of Chemistry and Biology.
- Uses an infrared beam which passes between the two endpoints of the sensor probe to count drops. As liquid passes through the infrared beam, infrared light is scattered and not noticed by the infrared detector on the opposing side.
- Includes a durable plastic drop counter probe attached directly to the sensor’s body by a rubber-coated wire
and a threaded rod for easy connection to retort stands or other labware.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs