- Used in the fields of Chemistry, Physiology, Exercise Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Earth Science, Environmental Science, etc.
- Includes a CO2 probe, attached to the sensor’s body by a durable rubber coated wire.
- Includes a glass bottle.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- The sensor offsets to the standard atmospheric CO2 concentration of 380 ppm in open air (assuming stable levels in the Earth’s atmosphere at sea level).
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs