- Used in the fields of Exercise Science, Biology, Physiology, Human Health, etc.
- The transducer is based on silicon between metal foils that changes its resistance according to pressure. One side of it is at complete vacuum that enables to measure the absolute pressure on its other side.
- Includes a respiration monitor belt attached directly to the sensor by flexible rubber tubing and a hand pump with pressure release valve attached directly to the respiration monitor belt.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs