- Used in the fields of Chemistry, Biology, Earth Science, Environmental Science, Biochemistry, Physics, etc.
- An electrical potential difference is applied to the electrodes located on the salinity probe to generate a current through the solution. If ions are present, the current flows between the electrodes.
- Includes a salinity probe which is directly attached to the sensor’s plastic body.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs