- Used for any science experiment which involves rotary motion including angular velocity, angular acceleration and revolutions per second such as in the fields of Mechanics, Physics, Biomechanics, etc.
- The probe shaft is installed in a bearing and has a magnet at its end. A digital sensor based on The Hall Effect sensor, an analog circuit and a very sophisticated digital processor are located near the rotating magnet.
- Includes a rotary motion revolving head piece attached directly to the sensor’s body by a durable rubber-coated wire.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Includes a reset to zero option for the measured angle.
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs