- Used in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, etc.
- Uses a thermocoupler to accurately measure temperatures from very cold (-200°C) to very hot (1200°C). Two wires of different compositions and thermal conductance properties are connected at the ends.
- Includes a temperature sensor flexible probe attached by a durable rubber-coated wire to the sensor’s body.
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Experiment duration: 1 second to 31 days.
Sensor Guide and Example labs